After placing an order with JIV.ELAN, we are pleased to advise of the following process:
- Shortly after placing your order you will receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being freshly made.
- When goods are dispatched you shall receive an email confirming your delivery has been successfully shipped.
- During transit to your shipping address, you will receive update emails advising you of when the product(s) will be delivered to you.
- Goods shall be packaged to prevent product damage during transport.
- If at any point in the first 30 days of receiving your products you are dissatisfied, simply send them back and we will fully refund your order (except for postage).
Shipping is charged at standard Australia Post rates, which are based on weight and size. Flat rate $9 AUD
JIV.ELAN incorporates standard Australia Post rates into the shipping calculator and reserves the right to end or change this policy at any time.
JIV.ELAN may not be able to provide delivery to all areas, and if so, a full refund of your order will be provided. Orders are made fresh several times a week except on public holidays or during festive seasons. Orders will arrive between approximately 2-5 business days from dispatch except during periods above outlined. However please note: JIV.ELAN cannot make guarantees on behalf of Australia Post, particularly where delivery times, e-parcel emails and tracking information are concerned.
If you have a problem with the arrival of your parcel after dispatch, you must contact Australia Post with your Tracking information.
International Shipping flat rate $30 AUD
We make every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives to you in perfect condition. Should you experience a problem with your order, please contact us at email@example.com or 1300 332 111 and we will do our utmost to resolve any issue.
If you are dissatisfied with your products for any reason we will fully refund your order (except for postage costs) within 30 days of you receiving it, as long as the product is returned with no more than one-third used. In doing so, we would like you to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reasons in addition to returning your products.
Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for (1) damaged in transport or (2) incorrect goods received. We advise this must be done within 48 hours of receiving your goods by telephone, email or facsimile.
After confirming claims when receiving the returned goods at our warehouse, we shall then promptly (a) re-supply the item(s) or (b) credit the relevant invoice appropriately. Importantly it is always the customer’s responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be returned for re-supply or credit if the goods are unopened & in their original condition.